Information that Unsigned Downloads Collects from You
Unsigned Downloads may also collect information
1. about Your usage of the Website; and
2. about You from messages You post to the Website and e-mails or letters You send to us.
Use of Your Information
Your information may be used by Unsigned Downloads to:
1. enable us to deal with any request You have made using the Website;
2. administer, support, improve and develop our business including the Website;
3. contact You for Your views on our services and to notify You occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services; and
4. let You know about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to You. Unsigned Downloads may contact you by e-mail, post, telephone or fax. If You do not want to be contacted, please let us know in writing.
Disclosure of Your Information;
Unsigned Downloads may disclose Your information to selected third parties to enable them to contact You about products and services which may be of interest to You. Such parties may contact You by e-mail, post, telephone or fax. If You do not want to be contacted by such third parties, please let us know in writing.
Unsigned Downloads may disclose any information we have about You (including Your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary:
1. in connection with any claim, investigation or complaint regarding Your use of the Website,
2. to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may (either intentionally or unintentionally) be causing, or who Unsigned Downloads, in our sole discretion, believe intends to cause, damage to or interference with Unsigned Download’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Website, including Unsigned Download’s customers;
3. to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Transferring your information outside the EEA
The information You provide to Unsigned Downloads will be held on our computers in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and may be accessed by or given to
1. our employees and agents; and
2. third parties who act for us but only for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by You. Those parties may process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on our behalf.
Countries outside the EEA do not always have strong data protection laws. However, Unsigned Downloads will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that Your information is used by third parties outwith the EEA in accordance with current EEA data protection laws and the terms of this policy.
Cookies are small amounts of information which Unsigned Downloads store on Your computer. The Unsigned Downloads system will issue cookies to Your computer when You use the Website. Cookies make it easier for You to use the Website during future visits. They also allow Unsigned Downloads to monitor Website traffic and to personalise the content of the Website for You. You may, of course, set up Your computer to reject cookies. However, if you do, it is important to realise that You may not be able to use certain features on the Website.
Linking to third party websites
Unsigned Downloads cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if You access them using links from the Website. We therefore recommend that You check the policy of each site You visit.
Contacting Unsigned Downloads